UMdL website (ISSN 2499-7862) in order to networking people interested in Occupational and Preventive Medicine allows users to interact and collaborate with each other and with editorial board with some Web 2.0 elements.
UMdL promotes and hopes for enrichment of Health/Medicine information by users platform comments. The user needs to communicate his denomination, qualification and a valid email address to moderators and he needs to read and to respect the following general rules before leave any comment.
- The platform is moderated by members of the editorial board and colleagues (all physicians). The qualifications/credentials of current moderators are present here. Moderators evaluate each comment. Platform users need to provide qualification before leave a comment. All users and moderators must behave with respect and honesty at all times. Everybody doesn’t follow these simple two criteria may be banned.
- The information provided on Web 2.0 UMdL is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. The use or participation in these platforms are restricted to people of 18 and older.
- Everyone can read a post and an accepted comment and use its content. Platform user has the possibility to modify or erase his posts.
- All health/medical information provided by platform users (other than personal experience) needs to give references (links or bibliography for ex.). It is necessary to specify if something is related only on personal experience.
- It is strongly recommended that all users of the platform undertake to disseminate only information that is true and correct in light of their knowledge.
- Web 2.0 platform members can contact the editorial board or the moderators of the forum at these email addresses (Contact us).
- All current moderators are volunteers.
- In general, it is forbidden to publish advertisements (in the form of content, banner or links etc.) by the users of the platform. Only in specific cases, for non commercial purposes and for relevant activities moderators can accept them.
Last updated (05/04/2016)