Every primary research articles, secondary research articles, case-reports, summaries, and translations of not Italian articles submitted by e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, are considered a personal product of each author, moreover, the quality of each content depends on the ability of the writer to observe, as much as possible, the following ethical, transparency and honesty standards:
- Each author declares that all submitted work is an original paper made by its own intellectual substantial contribution and he is responsible of it. Translators must specify where is possible to find the original article and if eventually it’s necessary to have permission from the original author or editor.
- Each author declares that all submitted work is honest, transparent, accurate and ethical.
- Each author should disclose from potential conflicts of interest.
- Each author agrees with Open Access publishing policy.
- Each author should write clearly his name, his qualification, his affiliation (during the study), the present address, and should provide an e-mail address for exchange letters with readers, peer-reviewers and editorial staff.
- Each author is the copyright holder of his own work (it is also possible to complete the SPARC Author Addendum).
- Each author doesn’t have to pay for submission charges.
- All submitted work will be taken into account by external voluntary participants (University professors, colleagues and savants in the subject). Name, qualification and e-mail addresses of each peer-reviewer will be provided to the author also for exchange letters.
- All published material will be deposited in the Open Access Repository Zenodo.
These recommendations are based on :
International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE): Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.